Monday, August 1, 2011

CHUNKY SWEATERS!


via: becauseimaddicted


I really love chunky sweaters over jeans with boots. I really miss fall, the rainy days and cold sunny afternoons. The layering for fall gets me so happy, I am super excited to just see all the fall clothes and bundle up in warm chunky sweaters with chunky scarfs. New York heat really can get to you and after a while you just either wish you lived at the pool 24/7 or you wish for fall because this heat is unbearable. This 70's look really inspired, the sweater is paired great and the jewelery also looks amaze!

my three picks for fall:
Free people
Free People
Acne

4 comments:

  1. I really love chunky sweaters too and they're so comfortable. These are all so chic, I really like the one with the leather leggings. Great post, makes me want to get ready for fall.

    xoDale
    www.savvyspice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them too! today I was on Bershka and I saw lots of them!

    First picture is so cute!

    besossss from BARCELONA!

    http://demodayaloloco.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely sweaters! I love the idea of mixing up with leather leggings!

    xo,Stream
    http://twistandfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete